Welcome to the Engage for Health Wellness Program!
The Engage for Health program is designed to support your journey to health and well-being through the following valuable services and benefits:
- Complimentary biometric health screenings
- Access to the Engage for Health member portal to participate in optional seminars, articles, challenges, and exercise and nutrition tracking tools
- Complimentary health coaching services*
- Complimentary diabetic supplies and/or tobacco cessation products*
- Ability to earn up to $500** per year by earning wellness credits for various health-related biometrics and activities*
*Must be a caregiver or spouse of a caregiver who is enrolled under a St. Charles medical health plan by July 31, 2018
**Benefitted caregivers and spouses of caregivers who work less than 60 hours per pay period may earn up to $250 annually; caregivers and spouses of caregivers who work 60 hours or more per pay period may earn up to $500 annually
All St. Charles caregivers and spouses who are enrolled under a St. Charles medical health plan by July 31, 2018 are eligible to become a member of the 2018 Engage for Health wellness program. New members must first enroll by completing a new member screening appointment between February and July 2018, and all members must complete an annual screening appointment between August and October 2018.
For more information about the Engage for Health program or to schedule a screening appointment, please visit www.engageformyhealth.org or contact the Engage for Health team at email@example.com or 541-706-5950.