Patient Portal at St. Charles Health System in Central Oregon
Watch this short video to see MyChart in action:
St. Charles MyChart | Central Oregon
The St. Charles MyChart patient portal offers you, our Central Oregon patients, personalized and secure online access to portions of your medical records, as well as multiple tools to help you manage your care. MyChart is accessible through a web browser or mobile application.
With MyChart, you can:
- View test results
Once available, see results compared to standard ranges and view trends over time.
- Communicate with your doctor
Send and receive messages with your care team about non-urgent issues
- Schedule appointments with Family Care clinics
Manage upcoming appointments and view details of past visits, including comments and instructions from your doctor
- Pay bills online
View billing statements and pay bills and co-pays with a credit card
You can also:
- Contact customer service
- Request a referral to a specialist
- Review details of care advice calls
- Request a renewal of current medication
- See details about future appointments, including instructions and driving directions
- Confirm, cancel and reschedule appointments
- Search open appointment availability
- Move appointments to an earlier date if an opening becomes available
- Complete most of the check-in process from home, like paying co-pays, verifying allergies and medications and completing questionnaires
How to allow a third party app to access your health record
Patients of providers that use Epic software are able to connect third party applications (apps) to retrieve parts of their health record for their own personal use. Examples of data that can be pulled into an app include lab results, allergies, medications and immunization history.
In order to authenticate an app to retrieve your health data, follow the steps outlined on Epic's website (note that images may not reflect St. Charles' exact layout or content for each step in the process). Click here to leave the St. Charles website and visit Epic's site with the tutorial.