Family Care in Madras
At St. Charles Family Care, we are passionate about providing patients with comprehensive medical care close to home. By using our team-based care approach, we help you receive the treatment you need based on your unique health circumstances. And because our Madras clinic is part of St. Charles Health System, our patients benefit from ready access to specialized services complemented by the most trusted care in the region.
- Routine and preventive care for all ages
- Acute and sick visits
- Chronic disease management
- General women's health care including contraception
- Mental health care
- Sports medicine
- Basic dermatology including skin cancer screening and biopsy/removal of concerning skin lesions
- Occupational medicine and work injuries
- OB/GYN and prenatal care
- Visiting physicians also provide services including orthopedic, cardiology, podiatry, endrocrinology and neurology care.
We take pride in the providers we bring to the community. They are engaged and passionate about serving small communities, providing full-spectrum care to our patients and making Madras the healthiest town it can be.
Our clinic is a Tier 4 Oregon Health Authority Patient-Centered Primary Care Home (PCPCH) and a participant in the Comprehensive Primary Care Plus program.
Manage your health with St. Charles MyChart
The St. Charles MyChart patient portal offers you, our patient, personalized and secure online access to portions of your medical records, as well as multiple tools to help you manage your care. MyChart is accessible through a web browser or mobile application. With MyChart, you can view test results, communicate with your doctor, schedule an appointment at our family care clinics, pay your bills online and much, much more!
Login to MyChart
Sign up for MyChart