Our sleep disorder specialists will guide you back to a good night's sleep
The first step to treating a sleep disorder is diagnosing it. At the St. Charles Sleep Center, we'll be with you every step of the way from our initial consultation to proving sleep education and then sleep disorder treatment and follow-up care.
To start the diagnosis process you’ll be asked to:
- Fill out an assessment questionnaire before your first visit
- Receive a thorough medical exam
- Possibly be monitored during a Sleep Study (Polysomnography)
- Meet with a respiratory therapist
If you suspect you have sleep apnea, you can fill out our sleep apnea symptoms questionnaire.
Types of sleep disorder treatment
There are many ways to treat sleep disorders, and our specialists create an appropriate treatment plan for each patient. Sleep disorder treatment may include:
- Lifestyle changes
- Weight loss
- Dental appliances
- Light therapy
- ENT surgery
- Laser therapy
- Airway pressure appliances
- Individual body clock adjustments
Our sleep specialists also provide ongoing follow up and education to make sure you achieve the good night’s sleep you deserve.