Our Physicians and Care Team
Cancer is best tackled with a collaborative approach. Our nationally board certified medical oncologists — Dr. Bill Martin, Dr. Robert Boone, Dr. Cora Calomeni, Dr. Michael Monticelli, Dr. Jonathon Winters and Stacie Koehler, PA — work together with nationally board certified radiation oncologists Dr. Linyee Chang, Dr. Russ Omizo and Dr. Nick Boehling to form a multi-disciplinary team:
- Oncology nurses are registered nurses who specialize in cancer treatment.
- Medical physicists oversee the technical aspects of the radiation treatment delivery equipment.
- Dosimetrists custom design radiation treatment plans.
- Radiation therapists deliver the treatment in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Nurse navigators provide information and assistance from diagnosis through treatment and recovery.
- Social workers provide counseling, emotional support, and address practical challenges.
- Chaplain provides spiritual support through the cancer journey.
- Nutritionists provide nutritional counseling to enhance appetite and ability to eat.
- Survivorship and support staff facilitate programs and support services to help you and your family live well with and beyond diagnosis.
- Integrative Therapy practitioners provide acupuncture, massage and Reiki during active cancer treatment.
This is your team. Because no one should go through cancer alone.