Clinical Research for Physicians
The St. Charles Research Department endeavors to support Central Oregon physicians in their scientific interests, as well as offer patients access to cutting-edge treatments.
The program was formed from St. Charles’ long-standing cancer and heart research programs. The Research Department currently conducts National Cancer Institute, investigator-initiated and pharmaceutical industry-sponsored clinical trials of drugs, devices, vaccines and supportive care therapies.
If you are a physician in Central Oregon interested in conducting research, please call 541-706-2909 or email Noura Sall at email@example.com.
We can provide a wide range of study management services, including:
- Principal investigator compensation for industry/pharmaceutical studies
- Contract and budget negotiations
- Recruitment and enrollment services
- Patient visit coordination
- Data management
- Laboratory specimen processing
- Regulatory file maintenance and IRB submission management
We are a broadly experienced research team of clinical coordinators and regulatory specialists. We are supported by St. Charles Health System and governed by an executive steering committee. Collectively we have experience in the following therapeutic areas:
- Population Health
- Supportive Care/Quality of Life