Skip Navigation

In 1951, Redmond made history as the first city in Oregon to form a public hospital district. Central Oregon District Hospital was built in 1952 on 20 acres north of town. The public supported the hospital with tax dollars and community members were elected to serve on the Board of Directors up until the time of the merger between the Bend and Redmond hospitals. As part of its continued commitment to the Redmond community, St. Charles Health System invested in the Redmond facility through a $30 million addition that opened in 2006.

All Hospital Services


All Clinics

Community Health Needs Assessment

Community Health Needs Assessment

St. Charles Redmond

Download PDF

Community Health Needs Assessment Implementation Plan

CHNA: Implementation Plan

St. Charles Redmond

Download PDF