2015 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care Flipbook
The 2015 edition of the Handbook of ECC incorporates the latest science and treatment recommendations from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC.
This pocket-sized reference tool, highly-popular among healthcare professionals, provides convenient, quick access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment information. The handbook is organized by basic, advanced adult and pediatric life support, and newborn resuscitation. It provides algorithms, protocols, sequences, drug dosages, and much more. The Handbook of ECC is often included on hospital crash carts and accessed frequently in the field by EMS and other first responders.
• Pocket-sized, 6.25” x 4” book
• Spiral-bound for easy access to critical information
• Includes 216 pages of full-color algorithms and text
• Contained within a full-color soft cover
• Includes subject tabs that providers can adhere to sections for even easier access to content
ISBN # 978-1-61669-397-8
Class Dates & Times