Welcome to the Engage for Health Wellness Program!
The Engage for Health program is designed to support your journey to health and well-being through the following valuable services and benefits:
- Complimentary biometric health screenings
- Access to the Engage for Health member portal to participate in optional seminars, articles, challenges, and exercise and nutrition tracking tools
- One-on-one health coaching with a St. Charles nurse health coach*
- Access to various nutrition classes free of charge*
- Complimentary diabetic supplies and/or tobacco cessation products*
- Ability to earn up to $500** per year by earning points for various health-related biometrics and activities*
*Must be a caregiver or spouse of a caregiver who is enrolled under a St. Charles medical health plan by July 31, 2017
**Benefitted caregivers and spouses of caregivers who work less than 60 hours per pay period may earn up to $250 annually; caregivers and spouses of caregivers who work 60 hours or more per pay period may earn up to $500 annually
All St. Charles caregivers and spouses who are enrolled under a St. Charles medical health plan by July 31, 2017 are eligible to become a member of the 2017 Engage for Health wellness program. New members must first enroll by completing a new member screening appointment between February and July 2017, and all members must complete an annual screening appointment between August and October 2017. To schedule a screening appointment, please click the Schedule Today! button below.
For more information about the Engage for Health program, please visit www.engageformyhealth.org or contact the Engage for Health team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-706-5950.