St. Charles receives hundreds of requests for sponsorship each year. As a nonprofit organization, we try to focus limited dollars on opportunities that best align with our vision, mission and values. In addition to the modest funds provided for direct support to nonprofit organizations, St. Charles also invests more than $90 million each year in charity and indigent care for those who would otherwise not have access to health care.
The following criteria will be used to determine financial support. Please read these guidelines carefully before submitting a request form. Each sponsorship requires an evaluation form after the activity. No new dollars will be awarded if evaluation forms are not current.
- Donations or sponsorships will be given to support those charities and organizations that complement the St. Charles mission.
- The group, program or event should reflect positively on St. Charles Health System.
- The group, program or event must offer appropriate visibility and branding opportunities for St. Charles Health System as a part of the sponsorship. This can include logo/name recognition, banner placement, etc.
- Health-related projects will be given priority.
- Preference is given to organizations where St. Charles caregivers are actively involved.
- Fundraising events for organizations that have close relationships with St. Charles’ clinical programs will be prioritized.
- One financial contribution will be made to the requesting organization per year, unless otherwise determined by the executive director of Community and Philanthropy.
- Each applicant must complete the online application in its entirety in order to be considered. Any materials on the specific group, program or event must be included with the application.
Proposals can be submitted at any time and requests are reviewed quarterly in February, May, August and November.
|Last date to submit:
||For notification on:
Click here to apply online
Projects/programs unlikely to be funded:
- Fundraising activities where the proceeds do not stay in Central Oregon
- Legislative advocacy groups, endowment funds, multiple-year commitments
- Religious organizations, for the purpose of furthering a specific religious doctrine
- Requests that benefit a specific person or family
- Field trips, school teams or individuals in a fundraising event or activity
- Conference fees
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information or any other protected class or characteristic
Sponsorship decisions are based on consistency with the above criteria. However, due to limited availability of funds, a request may be denied even if it fits the criteria.
Click here to apply online