Grand Rounds - Apr. 23, 2021
- Shilo Tippett, PhD. Behavioral Health Primary Care Consultant Outpatient, Msa Clinic
- Ngocthuy Hughes, DO. General Surgery, St. Charles Surgical Specialists
- Candy Picar, DNP. Chief Nursing Officer, Patient Care Support
- James Reedy, RN, CNO, FACHE. Redmond Administration
- Gain firsthand knowledge of providing health services to diverse patient populations
- Identity strategies of engaging patients of diverse backgrounds into their care
- Increase knowledge of supporting patient’s various needs from different representative populations
Accreditation: St. Charles Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. St. Charles Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Target Audience: Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Allied Health Professionals
Accessibility/Program Questions: St. Charles Health System encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact Lisa Nasr, CME Coordinator at 541-706-4767, firstname.lastname@example.org. For CME or Clerkship questions, contact Sheila Jordan, MMGT, CHCP, Manager of Continuing Medical Education at 541-706-6780, email@example.com.