Grand Rounds - Dec. 18, 2020
- Laura Heesacker, MSW, LCSW. Behavioral Health Consultant. Center for Health & Wellbeing
- Michelle Marikos, BS. Certified Peer, Support Specialist. Oregon Pain Guidance
- Understand what makes these conversations difficult on providers/teams as well as patients and families
- Learn the role of anxiety for both providers/teams as well as patients and their families
- Learn the five Foundational Components of Difficult Conversations for providers and their teams as well as for patients and their families
Accreditation: St. Charles Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. St. Charles Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Target Audience: Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Allied Health Professionals
Accessibility/Program Questions: St. Charles Health System encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact Lisa Nasr, CME Coordinator at 541-706-4767, email@example.com. For CME or Clerkship questions, contact Sheila Jordan, MMGT, CHCP, Manager of Continuing Medical Education at 541-706-6780, firstname.lastname@example.org.