Grand Rounds - Jul. 16, 2021
"COVID-19 Vaccine Update"
Shira Shafir, PhD, MPH, Director, MPH for Health Professionals Department of Community Health Sciences Director of Field Internships Department of Epidemiology UCLA Fielding School of Public Health
- Describe the current state of the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak
- Describe current best practices concerning personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Understand the importance of social distancing measures and what they mean for health care professionals in practice
- Understand the implications of a PHEIC (Public Health Emergency of International Concern)and a locally declared Public Health Emergency
- Understand where to find additional information and resources as this outbreak continues to evolve
Accreditation: St. Charles Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. St. Charles Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Target Audience: Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Allied Health Professionals
Accessibility/Program Questions: St. Charles Health System encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact Continuing Medical Education at 541-706-4680, firstname.lastname@example.org. For CME or Clerkship questions, contact Sheila Jordan, MMGT, CHCP, Manager of Continuing Medical Education at 541-706-6780, email@example.com.