Grand Rounds - Oct. 21, 2022
Speaker: Andrew Woo, MD, PhD. Santa Monica Neurological Consultants; Assistant Clinical Professor of Neurology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.
- Recognize the typical clinical presentation of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Implement the initial evaluation of the patient with possible MS.
- Become familiar with the major disease-modifying therapies for MS.
- Manage common symptoms of MS.
- Identify the gender (female) and race (Caucasian) that is affected most often, and improve diagnosis as a result.
Accreditation: St. Charles Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. St. Charles Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
The period to claim credit for this activity expires one year after its original publication. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Target Audience: Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Allied Health Professionals
Accessibility/Program Questions: St. Charles Health System encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact Continuing Medical Education at email@example.com.
Oher CME or Clerkship questions: also contact Continuing Medical Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.