Grand Rounds - Jan. 8, 2021
"Not the Same Rodeo: A well-being Survival Guide for today, tomorrow, and what’s to come"
- Joan Fleishman Psy.D. Assistant Professor of Family Medicine. School of Medicine; Founder. Tend Health.
- Tina Runyan PhD, ABPP. Associate Clinical Professor. Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Massachusetts Medical School; Founder. Tend Health.
- Describe common mental health concerns secondary to chronic stress
- Name underlying causes of psychological impact of chronic stress
- Understand the specific risks for healthcare professionals and strategies to mitigate burnout
- Describe high yield strategies for mitigating the risk of mental health issues
- Name one strategy to implement in every day life to maximize well-being
Accreditation: St. Charles Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. St. Charles Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Target Audience: Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Allied Health Professionals
Accessibility/Program Questions: St. Charles Health System encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact Lisa Nasr, CME Coordinator at 541-706-4767, firstname.lastname@example.org. For CME or Clerkship questions, contact Sheila Jordan, MMGT, CHCP, Manager of Continuing Medical Education at 541-706-6780, email@example.com.