Grand Rounds - Feb. 19, 2021
"The Oregon Wellness Program: A Statewide, Voluntary, Confidential, Cost Free Approach,Serving Healthcare Professionalsin Distress"
- Donald E. Girard, MD, MACP. Professor of Medicine, Emeritus, School of Medicine, OHSU
- Archie Bleyer, MD. Clinical Research Professor, Radiation Medicine, The Knight Cancer Institute Oregon Health and Science; University Professor of Pediatrics, McGovern Medical School; The University of Texas Collaborator, Institute of Health Metrics and Evaluation, University of Washington
- Identify why burnout occurs
- Describe the consequences of burnout and COVID-19 on health care professionals
- Describe the Oregon Wellness Program
- Evaluate outcomes to date
Accreditation: St. Charles Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. St. Charles Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Target Audience: Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Allied Health Professionals
Accessibility/Program Questions: St. Charles Health System encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact Continuing Medical Education at 541-706-4680, firstname.lastname@example.org. For CME or Clerkship questions, contact Sheila Jordan, MMGT, CHCP, Manager of Continuing Medical Education at 541-706-6780, email@example.com.