A simple way to share, for better patient care
EpicCare Link is a free, secure, web-based portal for providers, health care organizations and appropriate community agencies to access information in the St. Charles Epic electronic health record (EHR) for referred and admitted patients. It also helps expedite referrals, reduce redundant testing and improve communications across the community of care.
Access and share patient information
- Access the Epic EHR chart for a patient referred to a St. Charles facility
- Upload documents to the patient chart
- Submit a release of information (ROI) request to health information management (HIM) electronically
- Facilitate billing and coordinate care through office staff’s access to provider’s hospital notes
Streamlined, paperless referrals to St. Charles
- Request consults
- Place lab and x-ray orders
- Exchange messages with providers
Automatic follow-up receive automatic notifications for patients referred to or treated at St. Charles including:
- Lab, imaging and test results
- Hospital admissions
- Discharge summaries
- PACS images and scanned files
- Consultation notes
Free and easy to use
- St. Charles is providing EpicCare Link to all qualified affiliates at no charge, as part of our vision – Creating America’s healthiest community, together.
- It’s all online. There is no software to install. This online portal provides secure, convenient access to patient information – when and where it is needed.
- EpicCare Link access is easy to set up and easy to use.
For more information or to request access to EpicCare Link, contact the St. Charles EpicCare Link team at EpicCareLink@stcharleshealthcare.org.
Do you have an existing practice and want to enroll in EpicCare Link?
Link existing practice
Are you a new practice and want to enroll in EpicCare Link?
Link new practice
Want more info?
Contact Us Using Epic with St. Charles