Gynecology care in Central Oregon
If you’re looking for a gynecologist in Central Oregon, we can help you find the right care for every stage of your life. Our Center for Women’s Health provides expert gynecology in a warm, compassionate atmosphere and specializes in hysterectomy, menopause, endometriosis, pregnancy, family planning, well-woman care, pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding and incontinence.
Our gynecologists offer a full range of care for women
Our OB-GYNs have advanced training in the medical and surgical care of women, pregnant mothers and unborn children. Our physicians sub-specialize in a variety of medical fields, including female pelvic medicine (including chronic pain, bladder control and painful bladder), reconstructive surgery, gynecologic cancers (such as uterine, cervical and ovarian) and reproductive health and fertility.
Gynecology services at the St. Charles Center for Women's Health
Whether you need a routine checkup, an annual screening or advanced gynecologic surgery, our specialists offer the care and treatment you need. From gynecological exams to menopause counseling and pelvic pain management to advanced robotic hysterectomy, our OB-GYNs are ready to help guide you to optimum health.
We offer the following services for gynecology in Central Oregon:
- Bone density testing (for osteoporosis)
- Breast exams and breast cyst aspiration
- Cancer care, including mammogram, Pap smear and biopsy of the breast, cervix and other reproductive organs
- Chronic disease management of diabetes, thyroid disease and depression
- Family planning, including oral contraceptives/birth control, hormone patches and shots, cervical caps, IUDs (intrauterine devices) and tubal ligation
- Diabetes screening and treatment
- Gynecologic surgery
- Gynecological exams and preventive cancer screenings
- Hormone treatments, including hormone replacement therapy for menopause symptoms or after a hysterectomy
- Pelvic procedures, including pelvic exams, ovary removal, cervical exam and pelvic organ suspension
- STD screenings
- Treatment for menopause
- Ultrasound evaluation
- Urogynecology for incontinence and pelvic floor disorders
- Uterine procedures, including hysterectomy, fibroid embolization and endometrial ablation
Find a gynecologist near you
Find one of our medical centers nearest to you and call to request an appointment. If you need assistance finding an OB-GYN, our specialists and support staff are here to help you.