Nov. 18, 2019 - Breastfeeding Education (Bend) Monday 6 p.m.
Mondays at St. Charles Bend
- Understanding how breast milk is made
- What to expect those first days after birth
- Correct positioning and latch
- How to tell if your baby is getting enough milk
- Common problems and tips to help
Partners are encouraged to attend with mother.
This class provides families with the information they need prior to birth, while in the hospital and at home.
Cancellation Policy: Refund minus $20 fee if St. Charles is notified less than seven days prior to start of class. You will not be considered registered until payment is made. No refunds after start of class.
St Charles Lactation Nurse
Class Dates & Times
Start Time:Monday, November 18, 2019 6:00 PM
End Time:Monday, November 18, 2019 8:30 PM