A simple way to share, for better patient care
EpicCare Link is a free, secure, web-based portal for providers, health care organizations and appropriate community agencies to access information from the Epic electronic health record (EHR) for referred and admitted patients. It also helps expedite referrals, reduce redundant testing and improve communication across the community of care.
Access ensured patient information
- Access the Epic EHR chart for a patient referred to our facility
- Upload documents to the patient's chart
- Facilitate billing and coordinate care through office staff
- Access to provider's hospital notes
Streamlined, paper list referrals to our organization
- Request consults
- Place labs and X ray orders
- Exchanged messages with providers
Receive automatic notifications for patients referred to or treated at our facility including:
- Lab, imaging and test results
- Discharge summaries
- PACS images and scanned files
- Consultation notes
Free and easy to use
We are providing EpicCare Link to all qualified affiliates at no charge, as part of our vision of creating America's healthiest community, together.
- It is all online. There is no software to install. This online portal provides secure, convenient access to patient information - when and where it is needed.
- EpicCare Link access is easy to set up and easy to use.
For more information, contact the St. Charles EpicCare Link team at email@example.com. If you need to report an issue or need login assistance, call 541-706-6394.
To request access to EpicCare Link, select the login button below, then select the “Request New Site Access” and complete the request form.
Log into EpicCare Link