We provide Jefferson County and the surrounding area with comprehensive family medical care aimed at treating the whole patient
At St. Charles Family Care, we are passionate about providing patients with comprehensive medical care close to home. By using our team-based care approach, we help you receive the treatment you need based on your unique health circumstances. And because our Madras clinic is part of St. Charles Health System, our patients benefit from ready access to specialized services complemented by the most trusted care in the region.
- Routine and preventive care for all ages
- Acute and sick visits
- Medicare wellness exam
- Chronic disease management
- General women's health care including contraception
- Mental health care
- Sports medicine
- Basic dermatology including skin cancer screening and biopsy/removal of concerning skin lesions
- Occupational medicine and work injuries
- OB/GYN and prenatal care
- Visiting physicians also provide services including orthopedic, cardiology, podiatry, endocrinology and neurology care.
Visiting physicians provide services including orthopedic, cardiology, general surgery, and dermatologic care.
Our clinic is a Five-star Oregon Health Authority Patient-Centered Primary Care Home (PCPCH). We treat patients of all ages, offering routine and preventive care, acute and sick visits, women’s health and prenatal care, mental health care, occupational medicine and more.
Our family care clinic is located within St. Charles Madras, a 25-bed critical access hospital providing surgical services, a Family Birthing Center as well as medical, emergency and intensive care.
Who we serve
Jefferson County’s population is 24,500.
- 17.5% American Indian and Alaska Native
- 19.8% Hispanic or Latino
- 62.7% White or non-Hispanic
In 2022, St. Charles Family Care in Madras provided care to 5,996 patients who made a total of 16,617 visits.