We provide Central Oregon with comprehensive family medical care aimed at treating the whole patient
With 14 experienced providers on staff and a wide-ranging roster of visiting specialists, Prineville's St. Charles Family Care clinic offers an array of services to the community, including:
- Routine and preventive care for patients of all ages
- Acute and sick visits
- Chronic disease management
- Behavioral health care
- General women's health including contraception
- Sports medicine
- Specialty care for concussion, stroke and other neurological issues
- Commercial driver's license exams
- Basic dermatology
St. Charles also provides care in these areas:
- Outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Home health
- Hospice care
- General Surgery
- Preoperative Medicine
- Women's Health
St. Charles Family Care in Prineville is a federally designated Rural Health Clinic, providing enhanced health care access to the region's Medicaid and Medicare population.
Does your child need a sports physical? Schedule your child today for a comprehensive well-care visit with your primary care provider.
Our clinic is a Tier 5 Oregon Health Authority Patient-Centered Primary Care Home (PCPCH) and a participant in the Comprehensive Primary Care Plus program.