Billing Office closed to public access
Due to the shift from an onsite workforce to remote workforce, the St. Charles Single Billing Office no longer has public access.
Caregivers remain ready to help with any patient billing needs during business hours: 9:00 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Answers to a few frequently asked questions:
How do I make a payment on my account?
- If you have a MyChart account, you can make your payment, set up a payment plan, access your health information and set up an appointment with your physician. You can set up MyChart by following the instructions in the box in the lower right corner of your billing statement.
- You can call us at 1-888-703-8401 to make a payment over the phone, as well as set up a payment plan.
- You can also mail a payment to us at St. Charles Health Patient Payment, 29357 Network Place, Chicago IL 60673-1293. Please make sure the account number you wish to credit the payment to is written on your check and enclose the payment stub.
How do I request and receive billing information?
- Call us at 1-888-703-8401 to request an itemized detail or a claim form. We will print it and mail it to the verified address on your account.
- For other questions regarding your account, please call 1-888-703-8401.
How do I obtain a Financial Assistance Application and where do I return it?
- You can request an application through MyChart.
- Download the application on our website.
- Call us at 1-888-703-8401 for questions regarding financial assistance.
- Submit completed applications:
St. Charles Health System, Inc.
PO Box 6095
Bend, OR 97708
541-706-6707 or 541-706-2614.
We appreciate your understanding in helping us keep our community safe and healthy.