Eating better to feel your best
Our unique nutrition program includes registered dietitians who are licensed and experienced in nutritional counseling. Our registered dietitian nutritionists can help patients plan healthy, nutritious meals for your individual lifestyle, health condition and preferences. During the session you will learn how to eat healthier while still enjoying food.
For information on diabetes education and diabetes self-management training, visit our diabetes pages. We offer one-on-one sessions with a registered dietitian nutritionist or certified diabetes educator.
Nutrition counseling topics include:
- Diets for various diseases
- Heart-healthy eating — cholesterol, triglyceride and/or blood pressure reduction
- Emotional and disordered eating
- Food allergies and intolerance
- Gastrointestinal nutrition (Celiac disease, Crohn's disease, diverticulitis and irritable bowel syndrome)
- Healthy eating for cancer patients
- Obesity/weight management
- Nutrition during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Home tube feeding and TPN
- Child nutrition
- Improving oral intake for patients with swallowing difficulty, chewing problems, dry mouth, nausea or vomiting
The 2018 price for a dietitian visit is $150.76*.
*Accounts that are considered self-pay are eligible for a 20% discount, bringing the price down to $120.60. Patients are eligible for the discount at any time unless their account has been sent to collections. Check with your insurance carrier regarding coverage.