Our patient support services depend on generous donations from our community through St. Charles Foundation. Your donations stay in Central and Eastern Oregon to support those who face cancer.
Donations may be made online, by mail or phone.
Cancer Services, St. Charles Foundation
2500 NE Neff Rd, Bend, OR 97701
ONLINE: stcharlesfoundation.org/donate choose “Cancer Services” in the pull-down menu
For more information, call St. Charles Foundation at 541-706-6996 or visit www.stcharlesfoundation.org
If you are interested in making donations of food to help our program, some suggested items are listed below. Needs may vary during different times of the year. Please call to coordinate a donation – 541-706-7743.
Infusion room snacks
- Bottled juices
- Lunch-size snack packs – chips, crackers, etc.
- String cheese
- Nuts in individual packages
Harvest of HOPE
- All natural peanut butter
- 100% fruit and vegetable juices
- Albacore tuna packed in water
- Canned beans (black or kidney) natural
- Dice tomatoes (no added salt)