Respiratory therapists care for people who have trouble breathing — and help them breathe easier. At St. Charles, our team of physicians and respiratory therapists use specially developed protocols to determine each patient’s plan of care, and adjust the course of action for every individual’s condition. The result? Better respiratory care for faster recovery.
We provide respiratory therapy for patients with:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Neuromuscular and metabolic disorders
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
We also help people with respiratory complications from heart attacks, trauma, premature birth, cystic fibrosis, lung cancer, AIDS and more. Our respiratory therapists serve patients on an outpatient basis as well as throughout St. Charles Health System's four hospitals, providing coverage 24-hours-a-day.
Our respiratory therapy services include:
- Airway management
- Arterial blood gas analysis
- Bronchodilator therapy (widening of airway passages)
- Invasive mechanical ventilation
- Non-invasive mechanical ventilation
- Oxygen therapy
- Pulmonary (lung) hygiene therapy
For more information
Contact Blake Andrews, manager of respiratory care, at 541-706-5860 or email email@example.com.
If you are calling outside of business hours, please contact the appropriate hospital's main line.